- In-Depth Practice from all chapters in:
- Word Building (Prose, Poetry and Supplementary)
- One word for/idioms and pharases
- Fill in the blanks – articles, conjunctions, prepositions, verbs
- Rearrange words and phrases into proper sentences – Jumbled Sentences
- Textual Questions (Prose, Poetry and supplementary)
- Figures of speech – with multiple choice questions
- Prose and poem comprehension with multiple choice questions
- Transformation of sentences
voice, complex, compound,simple, degree, no sooner, hardly, as soon as, affitmative, negative, exclamatory, assertive, remove too, use too, unless, if, interrogative, question tag.
- Textual Activities
- Indirect speech
punctuate the sentences
unseen prose, poem comprehension
writing skills – essay, story, report, dairy, e-mail, letters, notice, advertisements and dialog writing
Practice papers based on the paper style given by the board.